Iceberg Interactive and indie developer Cybernetic Walrus have teamed up to create Antigraviator, “the fastest anti-gravity racing game ever made.”
The frenetic racing game is being developed in the Unity engine and is a fresh take on the anti-racing genre. Racers soar around the track with no speed limit, reportedly offering players the fastest racing experience ever. In addition to break-neck speed, players can use traps, power-ups and boosts to overtake and humiliate opponents. There are hover mines, rockslides, collapsing tunnels, missiles, and more.
It’s basically Wipeout meets Mario Kart. Awesome.
Key features of Antigraviator are:
- No speed limit!
- Play the single-player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
- Vehicle customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by the Unity Engine
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
You can see the Antigraviator teaser trailer below:
Antigraviator is slated for a simultaneous launch on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Q2 2018. For more information, visit the official website.