Virtual Reality is not a niche anymore. VR applications are currently developing fast. They are penetrating multiple industry sectors. From automotive to healthcare, VR is changing how things are done. Even the expectations for the future are towards a higher scale. This is quite true for online video games. As per some IDC surveys and reports, the virtual and augmented reality market will expand dramatically from around $9 billion to $215 billion by the end of 2021. This is one incredible 118% compound growth rate, which will make VR one of the major growing industries.
Even though 2017 did not live up to the predictions, VR gaming has learned quite a lot and has come a pretty long way since it started in 2014. Brands are continuing testing and experimenting within the VR realm. So, the arms race will still be a continuation of creating some of the best gaming experiences for the gamers. Even there is a growth in csgo aim training among gamers these days. You must wonder what you can expect from video games and VR these days. Listed below are some points for better understanding.
VR arcades have proven to be a recent development in the video gaming industry:
The target demographic for online video games is still changing and developing. But there is one thing that remains constant, and that is the gamer’s lookout for the best game experience possible. As VR is making its continued push into the online game world, players are looking for ways to experience this new play type, and most of them want it at affordable rates.
- VR arcades are now becoming more common among the gaming communities nowadays. They are allowing players to enjoy a complete experience of VR gaming without the need to purchase a headset of their own.
- VR gaming will act out as a service, where the industry has already earned $286.7 million in 2019, as per data from SuperData Research. However, it has grown to around $2.3 billion in 2020 and is subjected to grow even more.
- Even though VR is not quite widespread these days, the VR arcades are currently serving a growing and targeted community. Within few more years, the VR arcade will reach a new level of success.
- Some arcades, like the Yokey Pokey in Brooklyn, which started its journey in 2017, have around 42 headsets, ranging from the Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, and Samsung Gear to even HTC Vibe. The prices will start at around $25 for half an hour.
- These arcades can easily serve multiple customers and now catering to various events and parties. Virtual Reality will allow all kinds of people, especially gamers, who are here for some pleasant experiences.
Searching the internet will let you come across multiple benefits or VR-driven applications in the gaming field. It offers gamers appealing virtual objects, which are hard to find anywhere else. Virtual Reality will provide the ability to take players into the game on a real-time basis. The innovative capabilities will enrich the current gaming experience to a whole new level.